PRI Trunks | Dedicated PRI phone service
PRI – ISDN Trunk technology simple put is a switched digital phone service that allows you to place calls over the public switched telephone network (PSTN) via a single 4-wire physical network configuration. This simple 4 wire connection between the chosen PRI phone company and your office telephone systems will provide you with full duplex (two-way) calling of 23 simultaneous calls paths.
One PRI circuit replaces the need of having 23 separate telephone lines.
Why PRI Trunks?
• Lower Cost
• Higher Network Reliability
• Business Voice Grade service
• Service Level Agreement
• Higher Security
Full Featured telephone service
• Caller Identification (ID)- Displays number or name and a number of the party calling into the end-user’s ISDN PRI system. Subject to blocking or privacy restrictions imposed by the caller.
• Calling Party Name Outbound- Provides name of ISDN PRI end-user to called party.
• Direct Inward Dialing (DID® ) / Direct Outward Dialing (DOD)- allows a customer to place or receive calls without using an attendant.
Benefits of Using PRI Trunking
• Reduce costs.
Eliminate the need to purchase separate voice and data circuits.
• Optimize bandwidth.
PRI trunks can be used for simultaneous voice, data, video conferencing, and faxing activities.
• One nationwide communications provider.
Nationwide carrier options around the country to choose from to fit your specific need, We Represent many ISDN-PRI Trunk service providers, services that will let you leverage your existing on-premise, In-office telephone PBX system and maximize your business phone service over a reliable nationwide carrier network. The size of your business, and the scope of your specific telecom needs, and budget will help in to a decision regarding whether to go with traditional PRI or new SIP trunking technology. No matter which you choose, both options will increase your company’s productivity and ability to interact internally and with outside clients, and we can help you review all your options for FREE, Click Here to Learn more